Hello guys! π» I'm Johnny, the popular Johntapes32. In this my new blog i'm creating today: 13/05/2026, I post my ABDL channel's archive content in the case if YouTube takes down my naughty and lovely diaper channel! Where I tell the story of the videos of me wearing diapers. So, I hope you enjoy my blog about my secret fetish! Enjoy!
In this pretty video I filmed on my wonderful Godness privileged first day using diapers (day 29/01 to 30/01 of 26) shows me peeing/doing my first sucessfull pee in my so-cute fluffy second diaper i found in my mom's old surgery bag that where the place i found my first 3 diapers of my life. In the video, I lock myself in my mom's room, kneel on the bed, and set up my camera to record. So, I was all nervous, afraid I wouldn't be able to pee, and afraid Dad would show up at the worst possible time, I'll take on this cute challenge: my first diaper wetting with sucess! Then I calm down, managing to get used to peeing without using the toilet, and finally I pee in the cutest diaper I've ever worn in my adolescence! You can almost hear my pee squeezing out my second diaper, which was the one I loved the most! So, right before I finished peeing, I did something that I thought was cute, but that also made me feel embarrassed: I let out a cute little fart! π Making the video even sexier and cuter thanks to my diaper getting a golden bath and that naughty little fart! And finally, after I finish squeezing my fluffy diaper with pee and letting out an adorable little fart, I squeeze it to show how soaked it is! I give it a really soft squeeze that I like to do in cute things, And at the end of the video, I take off my diaper and show the inside of it full of pee to prove that I really did it! Simply a adorable, beautiful and cute video to see! Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment