Saturday, May 16, 2026

Wetting my first diaper of my life! (Spoiler: and first weak peepee)

 

In this pretty video of the ones i filmed in my first diapered day of my life, I peed for the first time! So, inside my smelly, poop-ridden bathroom, I put my phone on the toilet seat and filmed this lovely video. And I was so happy and excited because I was wearing diapers as a teenager because of a fetish; I squatted down, spread my diaper, and "squeezed" my bladder to pee for the first time. But the unexpected happened: I peed very weakly! You can almost hear my faint pee squeezing my diaper! Simply an incredible video, and in my opinion, my first diaper was very sexy because of its faded pink color!  (I wish it were blue or turquoise, I think those two colors are beautiful, especially when they're full of pee or squeezed with liquid poop, giving me a kawaii fetish and reminding me of the times I was sick in diapers! ♥πŸ€’)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2026 Johntapes32, Johnny Diaper Lover